Welcome Aboard!

 


Hi everyone,

My name is Maria, and this is sort of new for me. I am 22 years old and will soon be a wife and mother. Before we get into what this blog will be all about, I just wanted to give you some background as to who I am and why I decided to start this new hobby.

Like I said this whole blogging thing is kind of new to me. Besides the blog I created in middle school, I have no past experience on this sort of lifestyle. Now,  you may be asking yourself, "why start now?" The answer is somehow both simple and complex. Due to the direction my life is moving right now I would like to find something of a passion. I have found myself wandering in circles, looking for something that I would be good at and could turn into a career while also being able to be home with my child.

So essentially this blog will be more of a journal with photos, videos, and personal rants of all the new hobbies that I will be trying. It may not only be entertaining for you to watch me fail horribly (or be wildly successful), but you could also learn what new hobbies could interest you. I will also be using this blog to keep you up to date on the challenges and beauties of being a stay at home mother. Even though this is more for me than it is for anyone else, why not document every embarrassing moment of my life online? 

    So let the madness begin! I'll be trying everything from knitting to Minecraft to making my own soap. As I continue along this path of new things, I encourage all of you to give me advice on what to try next, or even give me helpful hints on how I could better grasp a certain trade. I am excited to start this adventure and it would be great to make a few new friends along the way!

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Crochet Collection

Contact Information