Get Him to The Greek

 

Before we begin I'd like to warn you that this movie is rated R for a reason. There is nudity, an uncomfortable amount of sex scenes and hard drugs.

I have sort of mixed feelings about this film. The beginning is great. Its funny and easy to follow, but about three quarters through the movie I kind of lost interest. There was so much going on at the same time and I couldn't keep up with the plot anymore. Get Him to The Greek caught my eye because of the cover, Jonah Hill and Russell Brand, two hilarious actors. I watched the trailer and saw a few more familiar faces and thought it would be great. Aziz Ansari and Nick Kroll make a special appearance, but only for a short moment. 

Aaron Green (Jonah Hill) is a talent scout at a record company. When his boss Sergio Roma (Sean Combs) demands the next big thing, Aaron suggests a rock concert starring Aldous Snow (Russell Brand). Aaron's job is to get Aldous to LA to perform at the Greek Theater, however Aldous is a derailed addict that is constantly getting himself into rock star sized trouble. Throughout the movie Aaron and Aldous create a strange but strong friendship despite the struggles Aldous forces Aaron to go through. From smuggling heroin through an airport to having a threesome with his girlfriend, it sure is a wild adventure and a lot to keep up with.

I still think it would be a goodish movie to watch if you want to laugh, but also see major tittie action and a lot of fake moaning. Like I said, mixed feelings. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Crochet Collection

Contact Information

Welcome Aboard!