TV Show and Movie Reviews

 
At the current moment, I have far too much time on my hands. What do I do with most of that time? Binge watch all of my favorite shows and movies of course. I am no professional movie critic, but I can promise that my reviews will be one of a kind. 

Most of the movies and shows that I watch come from two different streaming services: Peacock and Netflix. I get peacock premium free with my internet service provider (shoutout to Xfinity) and I won't disclose whose Netflix account I'm using. For the sake of the blog, we're going to say it's mine.

I love all kinds of genres of movies, but my favorite has to be comedy. Anything with Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, or Steve Carrell are my go to movie picks. As for TV shows, I am all about those dramas. I've watched Grey's Anatomy, One of us is Lying, Breaking Bad, you name it. You also can't forget the classic comedies such as The Office, Parks and Recreation and Brickleberry.

Some of the shows and movies I review may be raunchy and inappropriate for some age groups, but I'll be sure to give you a heads up before diving into details. I'm sure we'll get into the children's shows as my little one grows. As I've heard, Cocomelon is a hit with the kiddos these days.

We also have to be sure to cover the genre of Disney because every Disney movie is a classic. When the holidays begin in just a few short days, I'll be able to start my own 25 days of Christmas list! 

As you can see I have no shortage of content, and I am looking forward to sharing my opinion of all my favorites with everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Crochet Collection

Contact Information

Welcome Aboard!